Bring Bivo to the Table – ChocoBivo
The period of the Christmas holidays is the one in which we are most accustomed to take away some vice on the table, to eat an extra chocolate today and then make some sacrifices after the holiday period. However, there is a drink that embodies the spirit of the holidays, which takes us back to the times when we were children and which reminds us of the long waits while our mother or grandmother was preparing hot chocolate 🙂
We wanted to try a version that, while maintaining the traditional recipe, contained a complete, natural, light and balanced food like Bivo.
Again, the recipe is really easy and absolutely delicious.
- Bivo Bitter Cocoa 100 grams (1 scoop / half portion)
- Skimmed milk 150 ml (one glass)
- Cocoa powder 30 grams (3 big spoons)
- Brown sugar 10 grams (3 little spoons)
- Whipped cream to taste
- Dark chocolate to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Heat the milk in the microwave or in a suitable saucepan to the desired temperature.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour the milk into the shaker.
- Add the bitter cocoa.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Pour a measuring spoon of Bivo Cacao Bitter.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a cup (possibly Christmas).
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- With a grater add a few flakes of dark chocolate.
- Finish the garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Fat 17.45 grams
Carbohydrates 43.58 grams
Protein 23.45 grams
We assure you this recipe is absolutely delicious while still containing a reduced amount of calories. We advise you to try it when you want to have a particularly energetic breakfast or in the evening as a meal replacement if you have let yourself go a little more at lunchtime given the holidays: you will not regret it.
Let us know your comments and write us your recipes at email@example.com
Also, subscribe to the newsletter to get 10% discount on your first order and be able to try the new Bivo!