Bring Bivo to the table – YoguBivo
Are you looking for a healthy, complete and tasty breakfast? Or do you often find yourself in the mid-afternoon in debt of energy? Here is a recipe you absolutely must try! Tasty to the nth degree but absolutely healthy and nutritious.
Are you up to the standard of our chef? Propose a recipe based on Bivo and send it to us via email to email@example.com. The best ones will be selected and published on our blog. As a reward you will receive a personalized Bivo t-shirt.
Haven’t you ever tried Bivo? Inadmissible! Get it right now! 😉
This recipe is based on milk (we used cow’s milk but it is possible to replace it with vegetable milk) and yogurt. The taste is given by Bivo Cacao Amaro (absolutely amazing) and by berries. In the video you will see that we used strawberries, blackberries and cranberries. But you can select them according to your preferences.
- 75 grams of Bivo Bitter Cocoa (1 and a half scoop)
- 200 ml of milk
- 100 grams of yogurt
- 100 grams of berries
- Pour the milk into a bowl and add the berries and blend together.
- Pour one and a half scoops of Bivo Cacao Amaro into the Bivo shaker.
- Pour the “milk with berries” and yogurt into the shaker.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish to your liking.
Fat 10.87 grams
Carbohydrates 225.56 grams
Protein 35.8 grams