Bring Bivo to the table – Anchovies, potatoes and broccoli
After the great success of the previous recipe, a soup based on Bivo Carrot-Pumpkin embellished with the extraordinary taste of stracciatella, we have decided to propose another hot soup to delight your palate on these cold winter days.
The basis of this preparation is again Bivo Carrot-Pumpkin but this time we will play with the flavor of anchovy, with the crunchiness of potatoes and with the taste of broccoli.
Are you up to the standard of our chef? Propose a recipe based on Bivo and send it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The best ones will be selected and published on our blog. As a reward you will receive a personalized Bivo t-shirt.
Haven’t you ever tried Bivo? Inadmissible! Fix it now! 😉
Bivo Carrot-Pumpkin 75 grams (1 and a half scoop)
Potatoes 50 grams
Broccoli 100 grams
Anchovies 4 or 5
Salt (just enough)
Aromas to your liking
- Cut 50 grams of potatoes and 100 grams of broccoli into cubes, cook in plenty of salted water and then brown them in a pan with salt, pepper and herbs, seasoning to your liking.
- Heat 300 ml of water.
- Add 1 and a half scoops of Bivo Carrot-Pumpkin to your shaker.
- Add the still hot water to the shaker. (alternatively, prepare Bivo with cold water in the shaker, and then heat it in a bowl in the microwave, or again on the stove in a saucepan)
- Shake. (ATTENTION: read at the bottom of this article ***)
- Pour the contents of the shaker into a plate. (ATTENTION: read at the bottom of this article ***)
- Salt to your liking.
- Garnish with the potatoes and previously sautéed broccoli.
- Add the anchovies.
Fat 16.84 grams
Carbohydrates 77.5 grams
Protein 49.07 grams
*** Since the shaker is not designed to be used with hot water, there is the risk of a puff of hot air that could escape from the opening. We therefore recommend that you shake with a finger on the cap. Furthermore, when you go to remove the cap it is essential to do it without pointing it towards the face.