Bring Bivo to the Table – SUMMER BIVO
Do you miss summer already? Do you want a nice fresh and tasty cocktail but you have to deal with the scales? Here is a recipe that is both delicious and healthy that will allow you to nourish yourself in a healthy and balanced way without giving up the taste that recalls that of a nice cocktail with a party flavor on the beach.
Also for this recipe the degree of difficulty is really basic.
- Bivo Neutro 75 grams (1 scoop and a half / three quarters of a portion)
- Coconut Milk and Almond 150 grams (1 glass)
- Strawberries 40 grams
- Coconut 20 grams
- Mint 2 leaves
- Pour the strawberries into the Bivo shaker.
- Add the coconut and almond milk and blend them with a blender.
- Pour the Bivo powder into the shaker.
- Chop the coconut and add the mixture to the shaker.
- Pour the cocktail into a suitable glass.
- Garnish with mint, strawberry and coconut.
(If you have a cocktail umbrella in some drawer it’s time to use it 😉 )
Here is a short video showing how quick and easy the preparation is!
- Calories 420 kcal
- Fat 16.85 grams
- Carbohydrates 42.50 grams
- Protein 19.69 grams
This recipe, really affordable for everyone, combines a healthy and balanced complete food with two ingredients really rich in beneficial properties.
- they are extraordinary antioxidants and promote weight loss;
- they are good for the brain as they “cleanse” it of toxic substances that favor numerous ailments;
- they are useful fruits against wrinkles and water retention;
- contain xylitol helping to prevent dental plaque and other related ailments.
Coconut and coconut milk:
- they are very rich in potassium, zinc, iron, copper and phosphorus.
- they also contain vitamins C, E, K and J numerous B vitamins.
- they help cleanse the gastrointestinal tracts.
Let us know your comments and write us your recipes at email@example.com
Also, subscribe to the newsletter to get 10% discount on your first order and be able to try the new Bivo!