7 tips for a perfect breakfast
Breakfast has always been the meal that generates the most discussions between those who “I only drink coffee in the morning” and those who “if I don’t eat half a pack of biscuits and a liter of milk, I can’t start the day “. Between legends and false myths we have tried to summarize in this article 7 tips that we feel we can give you for your breakfast.
1. Have breakfast. Breakfast is truly the most important meal of the day for three important reasons. The first is that our body has not introduced calories for many hours and therefore needs energy for the first hours of the day. The second reason is that skipping breakfast causes our metabolism to slow down. The third is skipping breakfast causes our hunger to increase exponentially forcing us to snack extra meal in the morning or to a high calorie lunch.
2. Organization. Waking up at the last minute and randomly gobbling up what’s in your pantry isn’t a nice breakfast strategy. If you really don’t have the time to prepare a complete and balanced breakfast, opt for Bivo Ready To Use Cappuccino flavor, which contains everything our body needs, and the caffeine sprint.
3. Cornetto and Cappuccino every day? Better not. The breakfast at the bar with croissant and cappuccino is part of the tradition of our country. Surely, on Saturday or Sunday, it is a pleasure to enjoy breakfast with your partner or friends at the bar or in the patisserie. But the breakfast at the bar with croissant and cappuccino in daily life has two major flaws: a high calorie content and a very low satiating power.
4. Long live the fibers. To speed up your metabolism and fight constipation, taking regular fiber for breakfast will improve your health and well-being (including intestinal).
5. And long live carbohydrates as well. In recent years it has been fashionable to demonize carbohydrates. This pro-protein campaign (which has no scientific foundation) has meant that many people have reduced their carbohydrate consumption. Carbohydrates are very important, even more so in the early hours of the day when we need to have a dose of energy ready to be consumed in the early hours of the day.
6. Avoid added sugars. As our nutritionist explained to you, Dr. Paola Salgarelli in her latest article (read it here https://www.completefood.it/en/beware-of-added-sugars/), the less added sugars we use in our diet the better it is for our health. This is because the added sugars have a much more drastic impact on our health than the simple sugars naturally present in food. Avoiding taking products with added sugar in your breakfast is really very important. In this Bivo, produced without added sugar, it can prove to be a fundamental ally.
7. Have a nice coffee. How many times have you heard: “I didn’t even have time to drink coffee this morning?”. With Bivo Ready To Use Cappuccino flavor, coffee is included in your breakfast. It is sufficient to add the water to the powder contained in the 500 ml bottle and your breakfast, complete with coffee, is served.
To you, who have read this short article, Bivo dedicates the discount code “IORESTOINFORMA“, which entitles you to 10% discount on all Bivo products. To take advantage of the discount, click below and enter the code “IORESTOINFORMA” when purchasing: